- This event has passed.
33rd Annual Employment Law Review and Update Webinar – PART 1
May 25, 2021 at 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Join us for our 33rd Annual Employment Law Webinar Series
Topics for Part 1 of the Series: COVID-Related Workplace Developments
– Recent Developments in Workplace Law
– Managing Remote Work Accommodations
– Protecting Confidential Information and Trade Secrets
– Data Security and Safety With a Remote Workforce
Register HERE for the second webinar in this series, The Post-COVID Workplace, on May 27th. Topics include:
– OSHA and Workers Comp Issues With Long Haul COVID
– Recent Labor Law Developments
– American Rescue Plan Compliance Guide
– Potential New Workplace Laws and Regulations
Sheehan Phinney Speakers:
– Jim Reidy
– Liz Bailey
– Brian Bouchard
– Megan Carrier
– Chris Cole
– JP Harris
– Karen Whitley
This complimentary webinar will be held online via Zoom. Once registered for the event, you will receive an email regarding the login information to join the webinar. For more information, email us at email@example.com or call our events department at 603.627.8105.
This webinar s approved for SHRM and HRCI credits.