We represent health care facilities, providers, professional practices, and individual practitioners in all aspects of their businesses. We assist clients with regulatory compliance, transactional, employment, contract, litigation, risk management, privacy, telehealth, real estate acquisition, financing and development, tax planning, and general corporate and commercial matters. We bring unique experience and depth of analysis to clients across New England.
For our provider clients, we assist in the planning and implementation of projects and initiatives and the development of operating policies and procedures to comply with governing laws and regulations. We advise on state and federal regulatory issues, including certificate of need, Medicare and Medicaid, HIPAA and HITECH, 42 CFR Part 2, the fraud and abuse/anti kick back and Stark Laws, EMTALA, private inurement and private benefit, licensure, privacy, and general compliance matters, as well as provide representation in administrative and judicial proceedings. Our health facility clients also look to us to address matters involving staff privileges and bylaws.
We help physicians, dentists, optometrists, APRNs, veterinarians, behavioral health and substance use disorder treatment providers, and other professional practices with organizational, corporate and tax, sale and acquisition, and licensure and regulatory matters. We also advise clients on joint ventures, affiliations and mergers as well as partnerships and deferred compensation arrangements.
In addition to providing legal services, we also provide educational and training resources on such topics as employment law developments, EMTALA, HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2. Group members are frequently asked to speak at or lead seminars for our clients, trade groups, and others in the health care community.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Behavioral Health Practices
- Concierge Medical Practices
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Dental Practices
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Health Care Facilities and Systems
- Home Health and Hospice Providers
- Individual Health Care Providers
- Locum Tenens Staffing Companies
- Medical Device and Supply Companies
- Medical Technology Companies
- Mobile and Fixed Imaging Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Optometry Practices
- Physician Practices
- Specialty Hospitals
- Substance Use Treatment Programs
- Telehealth Companies and Providers
Contact the Healthcare Group