Sheehan Phinney is a 60-attorney, full-service, regional business law firm with busy offices in Boston, MA, Manchester, NH, Concord, NH and Hanover, NH. Please see below for current openings.
NETWORK SECURITY SPECIALIST
Location: Manchester, NH 03101
We are hiring an experienced Network Security Specialist to join our IT Team.
The Network Security Specialist is responsible for and has deep hands on knowledge of Network Architecture, WAN/LAN security, Incident Management and Response, Security Threat and Vulnerability Management, Risk Management, Auditing, System Monitoring, Remote Communication Protocols, and compliance with federal and state regulations for secure data storage and transmission, such as HIPAA, PII, PHI.
Hands-on working knowledge of:
- Network security architecture, including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth, major protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/S, FTP, SSH, SSL, SMTP, LDAP, firewall configuration, etc.)
- Hands on experience with firewalls, switches, load balancing, and remote access in a regulated environment
- Information security concepts and best practices, planning, design and execution
- Penetration testing principles, tools, and techniques
- Computer forensics and forensic techniques
- Security control requirements for regulatory compliance
- Risk analysis and auditing
- VPN, PKI, IPS, IDS
- Windows system administration
- Exchange security configuration
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Remote access applications, SAAS, etc.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security or closely related field and at least five years’ experience as a primary systems networking specialist, IT Security analyst or closely related area. GCIA, GCIH, CISM, CISSP, CEH, or similar certifications are required.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or in any other characteristic protected under applicable state or federal laws. The firm has a clear complaint procedure and is committed to prompt and appropriate responses to remedy any complaints under this policy. Also, to the extent the firm has an obligation under applicable state or federal laws to comply with affirmative action surveys and corrective hiring procedures it does so.