- This event has passed.
33rd Annual Employment Law Review and Update Webinar – PART 2
May 27, 2021 at 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Join us for the second of our two-part 33rd Annual Employment Law Webinar Series
Topics for Part 2 of the Series: The Post-COVID Workplace
– OSHA and Workers Comp Issues With Long Haul COVID
– Recent Labor Law Developments
– American Rescue Plan Compliance Guide
– Potential New Workplace Laws and Regulations
Register HERE for the first webinar in this series, COVID-Related Workplace Developments, on May 25th. Topics include:
– Recent Developments in Workplace Law
– Managing Remote Work Accommodations
– Protecting Confidential Information and Trade Secrets
– Data Security and Safety With a Remote Workforce
This complimentary webinar will be held online via Zoom. Once registered for the event, you will receive an email regarding the login information to join the webinar. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our events department at 603.627.8105.
This webinar s approved for SHRM and HRCI credits.