We have a high level of expertise and many years of experience representing lenders and borrowers in connection with construction loans, permanent loans (including CMBS lending), bridge loans, mezzanine loans, loan assumptions, loan participations, co-lending arrangements, debt purchases and sales, and loan workouts. We have represented many types of lenders, including traditional bank lenders, affordable housing lenders, investment banks, CMBS lenders and corporate lenders.
- Represented a regional lender in making a $32,200,000 bridge loan for a seven (7) property office portfolio.
- Represented a regional lender in making a $22,400,000 construction/permanent loan for an 80 unit multi-family development in Allston, MA.
- Represented a regional lender in making a $13,500,000 acquisition/tenant improvement loan for a shopping center in Revere, MA.
- Represented a national affordable housing lender in connection with (i) senior and junior acquisitions loans and pre-development loans and participations; (ii) the structuring of loan programs; and (iii) the borrowing of funds from large institutional lenders.
- Served as a lender’s local counsel in connection with a $350,000,000 loan for the construction of a power plant in New Hampshire.
- Represented a national lender in making loans to holder of national hotel franchises for properties in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and New York.
- Attorneys in the real estate lending practice group have served as counsel to for profit and non-profit lenders originating construction loans ranging from $5,000,000-$350,000,000 for affordable housing developments, charter schools, multifamily projects and ground up office and lab buildings in markets across the country.
- Attorneys in the real estate lending practice group have served as counsel to lenders originating acquisition loans and refinancings across various asset classes and markets.