Experience and general knowledge of the market is critical when it comes to commercial leasing. The shifts between a landlord and a tenant market occur frequently, and therefore, strongly influence lease negotiations. We routinely represent landlords and tenants and understand the leasing marketplace and the nuances relating to the leasing of office, retail, life science, and other property types.
- Represented developer at Pease International Tradeport in negotiating a ground lease with the owner and subleases with end users.
- Represented various tenants and landlords in lease negotiations for office space.
- Represented various tenants in lease negotiations for lab/life science space.
- Represented various landlords and tenants in lease negotiations for manufacturing facilities and warehouses.
- Represented both landlords and tenants in lease negotiations for shopping center space.
- Represented various landlords in leasing premises to national tenants including Office Depot, Rite Aid, Hewlett Packard and ALDI.