We have significant experience representing a broad array of owners and buyers in connection with acquisitions and sales. We represent real estate developers, investment companies, educational institutions, hospitals and businesses.
- Represented a state governmental agency in its acquisition of the Pease Air Force Base in New Hampshire from the United States. This was the first transfer of a closed contaminated base in the United States. Representation included negotiations with US Air Force, US EPA and US FAA.
- Represent a multi-family REIT as local counsel for acquisition of properties in the City of Boston and other cities in Massachusetts. In connection therewith, performed due diligence and analyzed various issues re: zoning, code violations, lead paint and landlord tenant issues.
- Represented buyers of various property types as further described above under the heading “Development and Construction”.
- Represented the purchaser of three (3) hotels in New Hampshire, including Wentworth By the Sea.
- Represent the seller of a city block in Concord, New Hampshire.
- Represented the seller of eighteen (18) acres of land in Greenland, New Hampshire to New England Development.