- This event has passed.
Transitioning the Small/Family Business to the Next Generation- Where Do You Start?
March 23 at 9:00 am - 10:00 am
During this complimentary webinar our panel of legal, planning and business transition consulting specialists, and a business owner who successfully navigated this minefield when taking over the family business, will share their expertise, lessons learned, and provide you with valuable tools to help facilitate your own successful transfer.
- Acknowledging and addressing family and emotions
- Planning tools for a successful transition
- Creating the transition team and the roles they play
- John Perten, Sheehan Phinney
- Alex Pyle, Sheehan Phinney
- Allison Iantosca, FH Perry Builder
- Terence Shepherd, ROCG Consulting
- Matthew Allison, ROCG Consulting
More Information: This complimentary webinar will be held online via Zoom and will run from 9:00 to 10:00 AM. Once registered for the event, you will receive an email regarding the login information. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.