Data Breach – Is Your Business Ready?
October 8, 2019 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pmComplimentary
Cyber Security, Data Breaches… Don’t Be a Statistic
– You have a 27.9% chance of experiencing a data breach of at least 10,000 records.
– 58% of the victims of a breach are categorized as small businesses.
– It takes organizations around 197 days to detect a breach.
– Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation fines for noncompliance may be as high as €20 million.
Join us for an instructional program covering how to train employees to protect against breaches, comply with privacy rules like the GDPR, utilize technology to protect your data from breaches, understand varying cyber insurance coverages, analyze and assess current risks, and prepare now to respond in the event of a breach.
– J.P. Harris, Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney
– Doug Verge, Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney
– Tom E. Mitchell, CISSP, Network Security Specialist, Sheehan Phinney
– Joerg Laves, Managing Consultant and Owner, IT Secure
– Rob Wieczorek, President, Wieczorek Insurance
This complimentary seminar takes place from 9:00AM to 12:00PM at Sheehan Phinney’s Manchester office and includes lunch and materials.
Hosted by Sheehan Phinney, IT SECURE and Wieczorek Insurance.