A Look at Timely COVID-19 Related Employment Law Issues
April 22 at 11:00 am - 11:30 amComplimentary
Registration is closed for this event. If you would like to join, use the zoom meeting link below:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 924 7588 5178
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13126266799,,92475885178# or +19292056099,,92475885178#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592
International numbers available: https://sheehan.zoom.us/u/aEZIgfJJ
Join us on April 22nd as attorneys Mark Ventola, Karen Whitley and Brian Bouchard discuss employment law issues related to COVID-19.
- Wage and hour issues associated with reductions in wages and hours and employees on furlough and leaves of absence due to COVID-19
- Fielding PSL and EMLA leave requests (FFRCA) and collecting necessary tax credit documentation
- Managing employees whose salary is being paid through a PPP loan: Does an employee quitting affect loan forgiveness?
- Essential workforce
- Navigating unemployment questions
- Other, emerging topics. The COVID-19 landscape changes quickly; the webinar is intended to address topical issues arising now and at the time of program
This is a complementary webinar, log-in details will be emailed before the event.