35th Annual Employment Law Review and Update
May 25 at 8:00 am - 1:30 pm$150.00
Join us for our 35th Annual Employment Law Seminar.
- In-person event at the Castleton Conference Center in Windham, NH
- Registration begins at 7:30 AM, light breakfast provided
- The program runs from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, lunch to follow
- Spacious setting with limited seating and lots of room for attendees
- Materials will be sent via email in advance, hard copies also available on site
- Approved for both SHRM and HRCI credits.
- Federal and state wage and hour law update
- Legal issues with layoffs and workforce reductions
- Avoiding pitfalls in recruitment and hiring
- Review of NH, MA, and VT paid leave laws
- Effectively responding to workplace harassment complaints
- Protecting confidential information and trade secrets
- Guidance on long COVID accommodation issues
Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and seminar materials (electronic). Email email@example.com if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
If you are paying by credit card, please note that your card will be charged before the event. If you are paying by check, please make checks payable to Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA and mail it to:
Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA
Attn: Marketing Department
1000 Elm Street, 17th Floor
Manchester, NH 03101
Refund policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made on or before Friday, May 19th. After May 19th, refunds will no longer be issued.