REGISTRATION CLOSED – 30th Annual Public Sector Labor and Employment Law Seminar
October 24, 2019 at 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$185.00
Registration for this event is closed. Please call 603.627.8105 with questions.
Details: This labor and employment law event brings together representatives of management, labor and the New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board to share information and updates on subjects that they regularly encounter. Experienced labor negotiators, employment lawyers and public sector officials attend to discuss a variety of timely issues among peers.
- Update on the Affordable Care Act and Health Insurance Trends
- Steps to Avoid Whistleblower and Retaliation Claims
- Addressing the Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- A Year in Review at the PELRB
- Strategies for Employers to Respond to Substance Misuse
- DOL Legislative Updates
- Data Privacy and Security – Legal Compliance and Preventative Steps to Avoid a Breach
- Recent Developments in Labor and Employment Law
Fee Info: Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, seminar materials and validated parking.
If you are paying by credit card, please note that your card will be charged before the event. If you are paying by check, please make checks payable to Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA and mail it to:
Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA
Attn: Marketing Department
1000 Elm Street, 17th Floor
Manchester, NH 03101
*Refund policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event. Within 7 days of the event, no refunds will be issued.*
More Information: Email us at email@example.com or call our events department at 603.627.8105 if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.