- This event has passed.
29th Annual Employment Law Review and Update – REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
May 25, 2017 at 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Northern New England’s Premier Employment Law Seminar!
New this year, electronic materials and the Sheehan Phinney App. Additional details coming soon!
- Recent Developments in Labor and Employment Law
- ACA Update and What Could Happen Next
- Wage and Hour Compliance Tips
- Guide to Background Check and Pre-employment Screening
- Social Media Policies and Practices
- Updates to FMLA, Pregnancy Leave and Sick Leave Policies
- Retaliation and Whistleblower Claims
- Tips on Responding to a Charge of Discrimination or Lawsuit
- Employer Cloud Computing, BYOD and E-Record Keeping Issues
Break Out Sessions:
- Massachusetts Law Update
- Effective Drafting / Updating Employee Handbooks
- Drug Testing in Era of Recreational Marijuana
Please join us for a complimentary cocktail reception immediately following the program.
Fee Info: Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and seminar materials (electronic).
If you are paying by credit card, please note that your card will be charged before the event. If you are paying by check, please make checks payable to Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA and mail it to:
Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA
Attn: Marketing Department
1000 Elm Street, 17th Floor
Manchester, NH 03101
*Refund policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event. Within 7 days of the event, no refunds will be issued.*
More Information: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our events department at 603.627.8105 if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.