A must for those working in New Hampshire Municipalities, Counties and School Districts
- Recent Developments in State and Federal Labor and Employment Law
- Drug Testing in the Era of Recreational and Medical Marijuana
- The Year in Review at the PELRB
- Guidance on Criminal Background Checks and Employee Screening
- Best Practices to Avoid Employment Litigation
- E-Records Retention and Technology Solutions for RSA 91-A Compliance
- Retaliation and Whistleblower Claims
- Updates about FMLA and Pregnancy Discrimination Leave
Details: This labor and employment law event brings together representatives of management, labor and the New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board to share information and updates on subjects that they regularly encounter. Experienced labor negotiators, employment lawyers and public sector officials attend to discuss a variety of timely issues among peers.
Free Info: Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, seminar materials and validated parking.
If you are paying by credit card, please note that your card will be charged before the event. If you are paying by check, please make checks payable to Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA and mail it to:
Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA
Attn: Marketing Department
1000 Elm Street, 17th Floor
Manchester, NH 03101
*Refund policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event. Within 7 days of the event, no refunds will be issued.*
More Information: Email us at email@example.com or call our events department at 603.627.8105 if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.