The attorneys in our group have a long history representing borrowers and a variety of lending institutions in connection with construction loans, permanent loans (including conduit loans), bridge loans, mezzanine loans and debt purchases. We have also represented investment banks, traditional banks, affordable housing lenders and corporate lenders.
- Represent a national affordable housing lender in connection with (i) senior and junior acquisition loans and pre-development loans, (ii) the structuring of loan programs and (iii) the borrowing of funds from large institutional lenders.
- Represented a large national real estate lender in connection with (i) a $150,000,0000 syndicated construction/interim financing for an office tower in downtown Boston, (ii) a $28,000,000 construction/interim financing for a ground leased hotel at Logan Airport and (iii) a $40,000,000 syndicated construction/interim senior financing and a $14,500,000 junior financing for construction of a luxury condominium at the Prudential Center in Boston.
- Represented a large national commercial bank in connection with a (i) $70,000,000 syndicated revolving construction loan facility for construction of a continuing care retirement community in Hingham, Massachusetts, permitted with a comprehensive permit and (ii) a $60,000,000 syndicated revolving construction loan facility for construction of a ground leased continuing care retirement community in Dallas, Texas.
- Served as a lender’s local counsel in connection with a $350,000,000 loan for the construction of a power plant in New Hampshire.
- Represent a national lender in making loans to holder of national hotel franchises for properties in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and New York.
- Represented a financing subsidiary of an auto maker in making real estate loans to dealerships in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
- Represented a joint venture of two financial institutions in connection with making mezzanine loans subject to senior securitized debt.