- This event has passed.
WAITLIST ONLY – 34th Annual Employment Law Seminar: Lessons Learned and Adapting to the New Workplace Normal
May 26 at 8:00 am - 12:30 pmComplimentary
This event is currently sold out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waitlist.
Join us for our Annual Employment Law Seminar! This year our in-person program has a refreshed format. The program runs from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, lunch to follow.
- ½ day (8:00 AM to 12:30 PM) in-person event at the Castleton Conference Center in Windham, NH
- Light breakfast and lunch provided
- Spacious setting with limited seating and lots of room for attendees
- Optional outdoor seating available for lunch
- Materials will be posted via email in advance, hard also available copies on site
Registration begins at 7:30 AM. Join us outdoors for lunch following the seminar.
- Strategies for managing remote workers
- NLRB and union-related developments
- Review of new state paid leave programs
- Conducting a wage and hour compliance audit
- Drafting and enforcing restrictive covenants in a tough labor market
- Responding to new data breach threats
- New approaches to employee wellness and mental health issues
Materials will be delivered electronically before the event. Seminar approved for SHRM and HRCI credits.
Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and seminar materials (electronic).
If you are paying by credit card, please note that your card will be charged before the event. If you are paying by check, please make checks payable to Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA and mail it to:
Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA
Attn: Marketing Department
1000 Elm Street, 17th Floor
Manchester, NH 03101
*Refund policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event. Within 7 days of the event, no refunds will be issued.*
More Information: Email us at email@example.com or call our events department at 603.627.8105 if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.